Urgent: Beware of Email Scams If you receive any suspicious emails claiming to be from us, please do not engage with them. Instead, forward them to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.Stay vigilant and protect your personal information. Together, we can combat phishing attempts and keep our community safe.
SEI Communications, Inc – A Total Internet and Communications Company
How to setup an Apple iPhone for SEI Email access
1) Touch “Settings”.
2) Scroll down to and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” or “Passwords & Accounts”.
3) Touch “Add Account…”
4) Scroll down and select “Other”.
5) Touch “Add Mail Account”.
6) Enter appropriate name, e-mail address, password, and a description.
7) Touch “Next” when finished.
8) The iPhone will default to IMAP, but either IMAP or POP may be used..
9) Touch Host Name and enter mail.seidata.com, then enter your user name and corresponding password, then press the Next button.
10) The iPhone will then verify the account settings.
11) Once verified, you will briefly see this and then move to the next screen.
12) Touch “Save”.
13) Touch “Save”.
14) Verify that you can send and receive email.
Internet Tech Support
800-925-6746 | 812-574-8800 | 812-667-8800 812-744-8800 | 812-839-8800 | 812-873-8800
Cellular Technical Support
Monday through Friday ~ 8:00am to 4:30pm